Crews respond to two fires near Flamingo Village Mobile Home Park
PASCO, Wash. — The City of Pasco Fire Department responded to two fires near a mobile home park overnight.
The fire department posted a live video of the fire at an office building at Flamingo Village Mobile Home Park around 11:30 p.m. Monday, July 4.
In the video, the public information officer said the cause was unknown, but the road leading to the community was “littered with fireworks.”
Crews contained the fire and there were no injuries.
About an hour later, the City of Pasco Fire Department posted a second video of a vegetation fire between the Blue Bridge and the Flamingo Village Mobile Home Park.
The Fire Department was still at the office fire when crews heard more fireworks go off prior to the start of the vegetation fire.
No structures were threatened by the second fire, but grass on both sides of the bike path leading up to the Blue Bridge was on fire.
Fire crews from Kennewick were assisting the Pasco Fire Department.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- DUI rollover in Prosser lands four people in the hospital, totals truck
- West Richland mobile home destroyed by flames, injuring two people
- Suspect at large in Sunnyside after car wash shooting injures two people
- Richland Police arrest woman for burglary, assault during weekend incident
- ‘Our animals are family:’ Kennewick officials give pet safety tips for Fourth of July
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.