Driver walks away unharmed after rollover crash in Benton County
BENTON COUNTY, Wash. — Two drivers walked away without injuries after a crash that caused one vehicle to roll overnight.
The Benton County Sheriff’s Office says deputies responded to the area of Badger Road and S 959 PR SE Thursday night, July 21, for a two-vehicle collision.
The investigation showed both vehicles were traveling east on Badger Road when the leading vehicle suddenly stopped. The second vehicle, unable to slow down in time, struck the first. The vehicle in front spun out of control, while the second vehicle rolled.
Both parties were uninjured. Authorities have not said whether either driver is facing charges.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- West Richland homes without power following brush fire
- Prosser group drafts recall against four school board members
- Navy mechanic represents Yakima during international maritime exercise
- Kennewick Police: Rape, assault victims step forward once suspect is arrested
- Six-vehicle crash on I-182 E in Pasco injures several people, delays morning traffic
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.