Electricians accidentally trigger fire alarm at Chess Elementary

Electricians accidentally trigger fire alarm at Chess Elementary

Chess Elementary students were evacuated on Thursday at 8:40 a.m. due to a false fire alarm.

According to the Pasco School District, maintenance crews discovered the alarm was triggered accidently by work that electricians were doing.

The Pasco Fire Department responded immediately, and found that no one was in danger.

Students have since returned to school as normal.