LAS VEGAS - Comedian Ralphie May has died at the age of 45, TMZ reports.
He reportedly died at a private home in Las Vegas on Friday morning.
May had just performed at Harrah's in Vegas the night before.
The suspected cause of death is cardiac arrest. According to reports, he had been battling pneumonia for several weeks.
- Alleged victim testifies against former Pasco city councilman
- Flu kills 5 people in the Tri-Cities
- Kennewick principal named regional principal of the year
- Tri-City Americans zamboni being transformed into 'fanboni'
- Yakima School District is hosting a Winter Hat, Gloves and Scarf Drive
- Yakima Valley Libraries receives historical local newspaper donation