KENNEWICK, Wash. - Ladies and gentleman, boys and ghouls – we have a frightening announcement as Halloween approaches.
Scaregrounds opens tonight at the Benton County Fairgrounds.
It’s a haunted house experience that lets customers choose from three different hauntings: Project 13 Blackout, Infected or Hillbilly Hell.
There will also be food vendors, selfie stations and a Zombie Lounge and Booze Garden presented by Gaslight Bar & Grill for those 21 and older.
All proceeds from the Lounge will go toward St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. It’s open on Friday and Saturday nights from 6:30 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.
The Scaregrounds will be open on Fridays and Saturdays all month from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. and some Wednesdays and Thursdays.
The less scary kids’ days will be Oct. 14 and Oct. 28 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Click here for a complete schedule.
Click here for a list of different prices.
- Montana state crime lab chemist charged with stealing meth
- Five suspects arrested in warrant sweep, four are documented gang members
- Lawsuit claims Washington State was negligent with data
- 2 charged with murder in alleged drug deal gone wrong
- Police arrest Idaho man accused of posting Facebook threats
- New suspect images released in 1991 Federal Way murder