Family hasn’t heard from man missing out of Pasco in weeks
PASCO, Wash. — Have you seen Eduardo Ruiz Herrera? Family members are concerned as they haven’t heard from him since June 7, leading the Pasco Police Department to officially register him as a missing person.
Local law enforcement turned to social media on the morning of June 23, 2022 in an attempt to drive the community’s attention and seek information on his whereabouts. As of the day this announcement was posted, it has been 16 days since contact with Eduardo was reported.
The photograph shared by Pasco Police shows that he is an adult male with short, dark hair and dark eyes—although it’s unclear when this image was captured.
Anyone with information to contribute is urged to contact local law enforcement immediately. You can email Detective Lee at email@example.com or call the department’s non-emergency dispatch line at 509-628-0333. Either way, you’ll need to cite Case No. 22-030662 so they can categorize your call.
This is a developing news story. An update and/or follow-up may be issued if further details are made public.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Slug One For Drew fundraiser supports Richland teen battling Leukemia
- Man rushed to the hospital with injuries suffered while floating the Yakima River
- ‘Anything is better than nothing’: Yakima detectives need your help to solve cold cases
- Kadlec’s ‘Experience Healthcare’ inspires Tri-Cities students interested in the medical field
- Moses Lake drug trafficking suspect, wanted man arrested following community complaints
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.