Fire destroyed trailer in Benton County after man tried to scare raccoons
BENTON CO., Wash. — The Benton County Sheriff’s Office reported that a 38-year-old man using drugs started a fire inside his trailer as he was trying to scare raccoons early Sunday morning.
Deputies responded to the area of W Evans Rd. Sunday morning.
The BCSO said the man who had been using narcotics was trying to scare raccoons living under the house when he knocked over a candle that started the fire.
No injuries were reported.
COPYRIGHT 2019 BY KAPP-KVEW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.