GALLERY: Record-setting snow falls on South Central Washington in mid April
KENNEWICK, Wash. — We asked viewers and readers to send in their photos from the snowfall on April 11, 2022. Above, you’ll find a slideshow of select photos sent in from the morning that the area reported its latest daily snowfall in recorded history.
Thank you to everyone who sent in a video or photograph of the sudden overnight snowfall across the Tri-Cities, Yakima and other sections of Washington state’s South Central region.
For more information about weather in your area, tune into KAPP-KVEW Local News every weeknight at 5, 6, and 6:30 p.m. and Good Morning Northwest from 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. each weekday.
If you are interested in learning more about the sudden snowfall, check out some of our previous coverage below.
RELATED HEADLINES ON YAKTRINEWS.COM
- School Closures and Delays: Monday, April 11, 2022
- Spring or winter? Rain turns to snow early Monday morning
- RECORD SNOW: Tri-Cities set new snowfall record by 9am Monday
- Prosser and Benton City have power after Monday morning outages, per Benton PUD
- Winter conditions, collisions close roads at Satus Pass (U.S. 97), Prosser, Mabton and Toppenish
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.