Grant County detectives seek 3 vehicles for deadly shooting investigation
MOSES LAKE, Wash. — Grant County investigators are looking for three vehicles captured on a local business’s surveillance cameras that may have information on a deadly shooting that occurred on May 26 at Airway Drive and S.R. 17.
According to an alert issued by the Grant County Sheriff’s Office, all three of the vehicles mentioned below were seen near the scene of the incident around 2:30 a.m. on the night that 24-year-old Moses Lake resident Kristopher Vincent was murdered.
Local authorities do not know if any of these vehicles or occupants were directly involved in the homicide that’s being investigated. However, detectives would like to speak to these drivers and any passengers since they are prospective witnesses.
The following descriptions were provided directly from the Sheriff’s Office:
- Vehicle 1 appears to be a two-tone early model Chevrolet S-10 pickup. This vehicle turns north on SR17 from Airway Drive.
- Vehicle 2 appears to be a late model white Toyota Tundra four-door pickup. This vehicle turns north on SR17 from Airway Drive.
- Vehicle 3 is a light-colored four-door sedan of an unknown make or model. This vehicle turns south on SR17 from Airway Drive.
Anyone who meets this description or has information to contribute to this investigation is urged to call 509-762-1160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to remain anonymous, you may do so when submitting your tip.
Vincent’s body was recovered along Airway Drive just outside the Moses Lake city limits on May 26. Coroners confirmed that he died from shotgun wounds.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP KVEW NEWS STAFF
- Animal Shelter Spotlight: BMHS has 3 ‘Misfit Kitties’ who need homes
- Richland veterans offer message of support after Afghanistan War ends
- Supersonics legend Shawn Kemp places Washington’s first legal sports bet
- Rain is here! Much needed moisture arrives to aid in regional firefighting efforts
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.