It was a busy New Year ’s Eve and New Year’s day in the delivery room at Kadlec Regional Medical Center.
December 31 saw 9 babies born at Kadlec Regional Medical Center, including a set of twins Saturday night at 11:14 pm.
A West Richland couple Sunday morning welcomed in Kadlec's first baby of 2017. Kayd Caroline Pihl was born at 6:12 am, weighing 9 pounds, 2 ounces. Her parents are Dakata and Ty Pihl of West Richland. Dr. Kris Kobalter handled the delivery.
The Pihls will receive a gift bag that includes a specially made blanket by Kadlec Auxiliary volunteers, $50 gift certificate to the Kadlec Gift Shop and a commemorative stuffed bear.
- Oregon officials struggle to ID which pot sites are legal
- Oregon child molester sentenced to 12 years
- Sheriff: Robber sprays Milton-Freewater gas station employee with mace
- 82-year-old woman identified as second victim of Pasco murder suspect
- Sheriff visits 15-year-old boy shot 5 times saving students in Florida school shooting
- Undocumented immigrant wanted for attempted murder in Yakima County