A new study shows daytime naps once or twice a week may be linked to heart health.
- JUST IN: Toppenish police arrest 18-year-old accused of shooting two people in 2018
- Spokane man thanks Apple Watch for saving father's life
- Man gets life for sex crimes involving 15-year-old in Portland
- City of Kennewick says 'leadership concerns' preceded fire chief's exit
- Alfredo Orozco-Aguillar: Wanted assault suspect accused of attacking woman while witnesses watched
- Pennsylvania street hockey players reunite to battle cancer