Disney on Ice coming to Washington arenas this fall
SPOKANE, Wash. — Heads up, Disney fans! Disney on Ice is returning to Spokane.
“Dream Big” will bring Disney favorites to the Spokane Arena for six performances in October. Characters include Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and stars from Frozen, Moana, Coco, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Tangled, The Princess and the Frog, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty.
Guests can expect all of the fun of a normal Disney on Ice performance. Production team Feld Entertainment is ensuring safety measures be in place. The company says it will be working with venues to establish and follow all local, state and federal COVID-19 health guidelines.
Two additional set of shows are planned in Washington: at the ShoWare Center in Kent October 27-November 1 and at Angel Of The Winds Arena in Everett November 4-7. No shows are planned for Oregon.
Tickets for the shows can be purchased online starting at 10 a.m. on September 21 at ticketswest.com. Some things you should know:
- Children under two are free
- Ages 2 and older must have a ticket
- Costumes are not permitted for guests 14 years & older
- No discounts on VIP or other premium seating
- Prices are subject to change
- Expect to pay service charges
RECENT YAKTRINEWS.COM HEADLINES:
- Seattle Mariners to host 2023 MLB All-Star Game
- 3 dogs reported dead; potential toxic algae near Richland parks suspected
- West Richland Police cracking down on DUIs
- Yakima County nonprofit helps tenants facing illegal ‘lockouts’
- 127 patients with COVID-19 at hospitals in the Tri-Cities
- Oregon surpasses 300,000 confirmed and presumed COVID cases