Injured Pasco man faces DUI charge after single-vehicle crash
KENNEWICK, Wash. — An injured driver faces DUI and negligent driving charges after a crash early Wednesday morning, July 13.
Washington State Patrol says a 24-year-old Pasco man was driving southbound on the 395 in Kennewick around 1 a.m. when he crashed his vehicle into a cement barrier and guardrail.
The man was transported to Trios Health for treatment. The extent of his injuries is not known.
WSP believes the man was driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Yakima firefighters battle blaze, three homes damaged
- Kennewick City Council debates adding prayer to meetings
- Tri-Cities Airport experiencing flight delays due to problems out of Seattle
- Yakima man accused of trying to steal child’s bike, threatening family with knife
- Selah native’s homecoming fight headlines Legends Casino boxing event from legend Roy Jones Jr.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.