PART-TIME DIGITAL GRAPHIC DESIGN ARTIST – Posted 7/18/2018
Phase 3 Digital, KAPP TV and KVEW TV are part of Morgan Murphy Media. We are a family-owned, people first business located in Kennewick, WA, and Yakima, WA, and our communities are at the core of what we do and who we are.
Phase 3 Digital, a digital marketing company, is seeking a motivated and innovative Digital Graphic Design Expert with good working knowledge of design principles to work part-time in our Tri-Cities office. You will support the Campaign Management team in producing interactive digital ad units for our partners and their clients and be able to design within their brand identity. If you are a strong communicator who thinks creatively, are detail oriented and able to meet deadlines consistently, then we want to hear from you. This opportunity is located in the Tri-Cities which is a booming metropolitan area in southeast WA where the sun shines 300 days of the year! Tri-Cities offers amazing outdoor views, cultural diversity and is known as the “Heart of Washington Wine Country.”
What you’ll do:
- Design and produce digital advertising units, including In-Banner Video, Rich Media, and In-Stream ad units, using Photoshop as well as Adventive Platforms
- Crop, resize, trim videos, and manipulate client assets as needed in the Adobe suite of products
- Work in partnership with the Campaign Management team to ensure client success
- Demonstrate solid working knowledge of design principles
What you’ll bring:
- 2-4 years graphic design experience, specifically in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator as well as knowledgeable with InDesign
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop in particular)
- Understanding of typography, manipulation of images and design elements
- Experience with motion design a plus
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects and short deadlines
- A high level understanding of digital constraints and opportunities, while offering creative design solutions
- Ability to thrive in a professional, collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills
- Portfolio of previous graphic design work
What Phase 3 Digital/KAPP/KVEW offers:
- We’re a dynamic and progressive family-owned business that values our employees, our culture and our community
- We are a team of driven and creative professionals. Who wouldn’t want to work with the best in the business?
Click Here for online application instructions.
KAPP/KVEW IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER