KPD arrests 19-year-old in reckless driving incident
KENNEWICK, Wash. — A Kennewick resident has been arrested following a crash Sunday evening, Sept. 25.
Kennewick Police Department received a report of a person driving recklessly, traveling at an excessive speed and passing multiple vehicles around 7 p.m.
The vehicle crashed a short time later on S. Garfield Street near S. Fruitland Street.
The vehicle collided with multiple parked vehicles, bringing it to a stop.
The 19-year-old driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI, reckless driving, reckless endangerment and minor in consumption. KPD says he also received multiple traffic infractions.
There were no major injuries and the roadways has since been cleared.
TOP HEADLINES PUBLISHED BY THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Selah restaurant raises money for missing 4-year-old’s family
- Illegal marijuana grow busted in Burbank, nearly 1,200 plants seized
- Maria Shriver calls on Yakima to change the world, one person at a time
- Rapid wildfire burned Kennewick roofing business off U.S. 395 near Southridge
- Moses Lake man arrested in Pennsylvania under suspicion of killing his wife
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.