Live at 10a: Tri-Cities COVID-19 news conference
Public health and hospital officials to discuss COVID-19 response and readiness
KENNEWICK, Wash. – The Benton-Franklin Health District and leaders of local hospitals plan to address the pandemic and recent surge in local cases on Friday, November 20.
The news conference will take place at 10 a.m.; KAPP-KVEW Local News will air it live on TV and on KAPP-KVEW+, our digital streaming service and app.
Expect details from health officials on what they say you and your family should be doing during and beyond Thanksgiving.
The planned update on the progression of disease activity locally and its impact on hospitals and health care workers will feature local hospital CEOs and health officer Dr. Amy Person.
- Coronavirus rates hold steady, according to latest by Benton-Franklin Health District
- New recommendation for Tri-Cities schools: Grades 6-12 should stay home
- BFHD announces spike in COVID-19 positivity rates and increase in deaths
- Rep. Newhouse says he has COVID-19
- Outbreaks at school district, nursing home linked to ‘superspreader’ wedding