A critically missing 13-year-old girl from Utah could be in Washington state
KENNEWICK, Wash. — The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children needs the community’s help as they search for 13-year-old Rylie Secrest, who may be in Washington state.
Secrest was last seen in the morning on March 8th at her home in Roosevelt, Utah, according to police. Authorities reported that she had never gone missing before, and police believe she left with “an unknown” man, and they could travel to Washington state or Florida.
Information on a suspect or vehicle is not available at this time, according to police.
- 5’3″ tall
- Weighs 125 lbs.
- Hazel eyes
- Red hair.
If you have any information, please call the Roosevelt Police Department at 1-435-722-2330 or the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Tri-Cities gas stations surpass four, five dollars a gallon
- A Walla Walla man is dead after driving into oncoming traffic on SR 12
- Washington DOH releases updated guidance for schools before lifting mask rules
- ‘They need our help:’ Benton County Sheriff’s Office starts initiative to aid Ukraine police
- WATCH: Bodycam footage shows Benton County Corporal pulling man from burning SUV wreck
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.