Moses Lake Police Department shares officer’s lighthearted moment at skate park
MOSES LAKE, Wash. — A Moses Lake Police Officer let his inner child out when he decided to participate in a stunt at the Moses Lake Skate Park.
In a video posted to social media, Officer Harum can be seen laying on the ground, while a kid jumped over him with a scooter.
The Moses Lake Police Department said in its post, “while we don’t generally condone stupid cop tricks, we all have a soft spot for kids, and it sometimes brings out our inner child. For some of us, that inner child doesn’t have far to travel to get out.”
Officer Harum did not attempt to repeat the trick on a scooter.
READ MORE FROM THE KAPP KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Box truck fire causes evacuation of nearby apartments in Kennewick
- Yakima Pride installs rainbow crosswalks to increase viability for LGBTQ+ community
- Carload of contraband: Richland man arrested after drugs, guns found
- SEE3SLAM creates community fun while raising money for cataract surgeries
- Court delayed for man accused of stabbing Pasco school bus driver
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.