Moses Lake resident busted for possession of child pornography
MOSES LAKE, Wash. — An operation from numerous state, local and federal agencies landed in the arrest of a Grant County resident who participated in child pornography dealings.
According to a statement from the Othello Police Department, street crimes detectives executed a multi-agency search warrant at the suspect’s home on the 6800-block of Bacon Lane NE in Moses Lake on November 10, 2021.
They brought 37-year-old Dustin L. Blaske of Moses Lake into custody and booked him into the Grant County Jail.
His charges include Dealing in Depictions of Minors Engaged in Sexually Explicit Conduct to the first and second degree, and Possession of Depictions of Minors Engaged in Sexually Explicit Conduct to the first and second degree.
Details from their investigation are sparse at this time and will likely be revealed through the District Attorney’s Office once the suspect appears in court.
However, local authorities confirmed that this operation was executed thanks to efforts from the following law enforcement agencies: Spokane County Sheriff’s Office, Grant County Sheriff’s Office, Washington State Patrol Missing and Exploited Children Task Force, Seattle PD Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, Homeland Security Investigations, and the Washington State Liquor & Cannabis Board.
This is a developing news story. An update and/or follow-up article may be issued if further details are publically revealed.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Body found at Easton quarry launches KCSO death investigation
- Yakima police solved 100% of the city’s homicides in 2021 with community help
- Prosser’s Princess Christmas Market hosts local vendors, screens ‘The Polar Express’
- Yakima corrections division & loved ones raise funds for officer’s recovery from violent beating
- ‘We have a right to feel safe’: Student petition to fire Richland High teacher has nearly 2k signatures
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.