FRANKLIN COUNTY, Wash. - One man is dead and another is injured after a rollover crash 20 miles north of Pasco.
Manuel S. Valenzuela, 21, was driving southbound on State Route 395 Saturday morning when he left the roadway and rolled his vehicle into the medium. Valenzuela was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident.
There was one passenger in the car, Jose P. Alfaro-Gomez, 27, who was transported to Lourdes Medical Center with injuries.
Both men were wearing their seatbelts when the vehicle flipped.
According to Washington State Patrol, the crash is still under investigation. The use of drugs or alcohol is unknown at this time.
- Viral sensation dubbed the 'salmon cannon' was tested by local researchers at PNNL
- Family of Kennewick crash victim issue statement on anniversary of his death
- Washington State Parks offers free admission this Sunday
- Suspect in White Swan home invasion-murder enters not guilty plea
- Home decor store in Kennewick close to opening its doors