YAKIMA, Wash. - The Yakima County Coroner's Office said it laid to rest 278 unclaimed cremated remains on Thursday. The decedents are Yakima County deaths prior to Jan. 1, 2018.
Shaw and Sons Funeral Home donated a burial plot of land at Tahoma Cemetery.
16 unclaimed cremated remains from 2018 and 2019 are currently at the Yakima County Coroner's Office. People are encouraged to review the list on the Yakima County Coroner's website.
- Investors don't seem to know what to make of the US-China trade war
- FedEx CEO challenges New York Times to debate after critical story
- Health care jobs will keep US labor market going even in recession
- Washington state bans vapor products containing vitamin E acetate
- Columbia Basin College celebrates new food pantry for students