KENNEWICK, Wash. - Police found a 7-week-old baby at the Highlander Apartments in Kennewick Thursday morning.
At 5:35 a.m., police and Emergency Medical Services arrived at 3030 W. 4th Avenue and discovered the infant boy was not breathing. He was pronounced dead on the scene.
The infant lived with his mother and father. No other children were in the home when he died, police said.
Investigation into his death is still ongoing. This story may be updated as details emerge.
- Group rallies in front of Rep. Dan Newhouse's office asking him to support a Clean Dream Act
- Apartment owner must decide to fix the apartment complex or demolish it
- Kennewick woman opens studio that offers yoga, barre and pilates
- Thousands honor slain Pierce County deputy with procession, memorial
- College Place to receive its own ambulance service