Greenville, S.C. -- Two elderly men got into a fight over free samples at Costco, according to a Facebook post by the Greenville Police Department.
An incident report, filed on July 26, stated that the conflict started when a 72-year-old man skipped the line for a cheese sample at Costco. Another man, a 70-year old, had been waiting in the same line and confronted the person who cut in. The confrontation escalated and resulted in a physical fight.
Greenville Police spoke to the two involved in the fight, but no arrests have been made.
Police are working to get surveillance footage of the incident as they continue with their investigation.
- Survivor describes harrowing moment when a ferry capsized in Tanzania
- Sailor Abhilash Tomy severely injured on stricken yacht
- Iran blames the US and Saudi Arabia for military parade attack
- The silent Popes: Why Francis and Benedict won't answer accusations
- The Sunfair Parade kicks off the Central Washington State Fair