YAKIMA, Wash. -- An 86-year-old man has been missing out of Yakima for the past two weeks, according to the Washington State Patrol.
Bernard Schieber was last seen at his Yakima home on the night of Thursday, Aug. 8. Troopers say he suffers from dementia.
A Silver Alert was issued hours later, but he has yet to be found, said WSP spokesman Trooper Chris Thorson.
Schieber is 5-foot-11 and weighs about 190 pounds. He's possibly driving a black Chevy Silverado with Washington plate number C39635M.
Schieber was possibly en route Caldwell, Idaho since he has attempted to drive there in the past.
Anyone who has seen him is asked to notify law enforcement.
- Olde Yakima Letterpress Museum celebrates opening of new facility
- Police: Burglar steals jewelry while great grandmother sleeps nearby
- Washington state seismologists propose new tracking sensors
- Young West Valley Fire cadet dies after having a medical emergency
- Kennewick firefighters raising money to restore 1935 fire truck