A brand new Asian buffet is now open in Yakima.
Minado Buffet boasts more than 130 choices of Chinese, Japanese and Korean food, including sushi, hibachi, seafood and dessert. Doors opened at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The restaurant is located at 501 N. Front S. in place of the old Blank Angus Steakhouse. It's open daily for lunch and dinner.
Lunch is available Monday-Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for $11.99. Dinner is 3:31 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. for 16.99. Dinner goes all day Sunday.
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinics prepare for 2019-20 flu season
- Three people transported to hospital after crash at State Route 240 and Aaron Drive
- SR 410 and SR 123 closed because of winter conditions and mudslide
- Police arrest woman for DUI after she crashes into wall at Kennewick home
- Chicago strike means day off for some, emergency for others