SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) - Federal agents with the help of local police have arrested 18 people accused of being involved in a drug trafficking ring.
The Spokesman-Review reported (http://bit.ly/2sjMeMu ) Friday that the suspects are from Washington and Idaho. Authorities raided 15 houses.
Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich said investigators recovered more than 20 weapons in addition to large amounts of cocaine, heroin and methamphetamine.
Spokane County Capt. John Nowels said the investigation started more than two years ago.
The suspects are expected to face various drug trafficking charges in federal court.
Officials are still searching for four more people believed to be involved in the ring.
Information from: The Spokesman-Review, http://www.spokesman.com
- Pink Panther exhibit is now at the Larson Gallery
- Four winners of the 6th Annual Ultimate Achiever Challenge will take $1,000 each
- Tri-Cities Sportsmen Show underway at TRAC Center
- Kennewick teen accused of raping preschooler at his mom's daycare
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic awarded national grant of over $160,000