RICHLAND, Wash. - AVP champion Jeremy Casebeer is holding a beach volleyball clinic in Tri-Cities this week after taking home the title at the 2019 Seattle Open this past weekend.
Casebeer played beach volleyball at UCLA before making his pro beach volleyball debut with the AVP at the age of 19. He has also competed internationally on Australia’s, New Zealand’s and Turkey’s national tours.
The clinic is hosted by Sandstorm Beach Volleyball and is being held Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Leslie Groves sand courts in Richland. The clinic is for juniors ages 10 to 18. Tickets cost $60 for non-Sandstorm members and $55 for Sandstorm members.
Space is limited to allow for more one-on-one interaction. Age, skill, and experience will determine how players are grouped.
To register, click here.
- Kennewick School District to meet with teachers union ahead of potential strike
- Hermiston Family Aquatic Center's basement floods
- Sheriff asked to investigate Oregon newspaper, stoking ire
- Officials: ICE-chartered flights benefit Yakima Co.
- Report: Washington state has 16th lowest juvenile theft arrest rate