YAKIMA, Wash. - On Tuesday, there will be community gatherings across our region to celebrate National Night Out.
In Yakima, Bearded Monkey Cycling and Fitness will host a National Night Out party.
A family friendly bike ride with the Yakima Police Department will kick off the event at the bike shop located on Nob Hill Boulevard and 19th Avenue.
Other activities include: face painting, rock painting, live music, vendors, a food truck and other outdoor games.
“Bring your chairs, sit and listen to music, play some games and get to know your neighbors and your local police department,” said Cheryl Reese, co-owner of Bearded Monkey.
The event runs from 6 p.m. through 9p.m.
It is free and everyone is welcome to attend.
- 5-year-old ejected when distracted driver crashes in California
- Settlement reached over worker safety at Hanford site
- 911 call: Walla Walla man pointed gun at ex-girlfriend before police killed him
- Tri-Cities radio DJs win $256K on 'Beat Shazam' game show
- Kennewick man arrested for brutal assault of toddler