RICHLAND, Wash. - Some pretty special people will be donning their chef hats and cooking up a pancake breakfast tomorrow for a great cause.
The 13th annual benefit pancake breakfast is tomorrow at Jefferson Park in Richland to support the kids from Safe Harbor Support Center and the Sexual Assault Response Center (SARC). The pancake feed is sponsored, in part, by Henry’s Restaurant and will be hosted by many community leaders.
Benton County Prosecutor Andy Miller, Franklin County Prosecutor Shawn Sant, Benton County Sheriff Jerry Hatcher, Kennewick Police Chief Ken Hohenberg, to name a few, will all be on hand to flip some hotcakes and raise some money.
The 13th Annual Benefit Pancake Breakfast starts at 7:00AM and is free to the public. Donations are accepted. Jefferson Park is located in Richland on George Washington Way.
- St. Helens permit sales re-open Monday after website crash
- DEQ: Contaminants found in wells on Oregon's north coast
- Richland man follows dream to become sculptor after suffering back injury
- Porter's BBQ serving free meals all day for Mar. 8 grand opening
- Officials: Trolley driver paid man $2K to attack him on job