PENDLETON, Ore. - The Pendleton Whisky Music Festival is set for July 14 at the Pendleton Round-up arena.
Headliners will include country singer Blake Shelton and rapper Pitbull among others.
Along with live music, there will be camping, beer, wine, food trucks and – of course – whiskey.
Tickets go on sale Friday Mar. 23. They start at $79. 50.
- Costco co-founder's scholarships awarded to local students
- E.Z Tiger, an Asian-inspired restaurant, arrives in Yakima
- Homeowner finds naked intruder in her tub, eating Cheetos
- West Valley fire causes $100K in damage, 1 firefighter injured
- Retirement readiness: Hitting the retirement preparation sweet spot