GRANDVIEW, Wash. - UPDATE: Fisher has been found and is being evaluated by paramedics.
Authorities are looking for a 63-year-old Grandview man with dementia who wandered away from a healthcare facility Sunday afternoon.
Robert Fisher, 63, was last seen about 2 p.m. in the 900 block of Hillcrest Road in Grandview, according to a Facebook post from Yakima County Fire District 5.
Fisher is 5'9'' tall, weighs 170 pounds and was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt and black sweatpants.
District 5 personnel are searching for Fisher with the Grandview Fire Department and the Grandview Police Department.
Authorities are asking anyone who sees Fisher to contact Grandview police at 509-882-2000 or call 911.
- Camel, cow, donkey found roaming together along Kansas road
- Apple Store employee texted himself customer's intimate photo
- Deputies released from hospital after shooting incident that killed a Pasco man
- YPD: Woman rams victim's car, chases him at more than 100 mph on North First Street
- WATCH: Franklin Co. authorities give update on shooting that killed 1 person, injured 3 deputies