KENNEWICK, Wash. - A car crashed into an apartment in Kennewick on Tuesday evening.
Kennewick police responded to the crash around 6:30 p.m. at 601 S Kent Street, where they found a man who was parking his vehicle pushed the gas pedal instead of the brake pedal and collided with the building.
A building inspector arrived and determined the damaged apartment was too dangerous for the family to stay in.
- Toppenish officers cleared in fatal officer-involved shooting in June
- New Kennewick spa offers dry flotation bed experience
- Speed radar board placed near Kamiakin High School after complaint to Kennewick Police
- Court docs: Man accused of killing e-scooter rider responsible for handful of other crimes
- Police suspect 17-year-old Yakima boy supplied firearm in Aug. shooting of Prosser officer