FRANKLIN CO. Wash. - Franklin County Sheriffs Deputies have confirmed that the car of 54-year-old Estela Torres Rodriguez has been found.
Sheriff Jim Raymond says the car was found empty at a rest stop on Highway 395 near the Adams County line.
Deputies say a passerby noticed the car and recognized it from the news coverage of the case and called 911.
The state crime lab has been called in to process the car for any evidence.
Sheriff Raymond says they are still looking for Clemente Rodriguez Torres, 34, and Tiburcio Larios Rodriguez, 63 and he believes they have left the area.
The men are suspected of killing 54-year-old Estela Torres Rodriguez in a violent assault at her home off Orchard Road in North Franklin County.
- Kikuchi throws 2-hitter for 1st shutout, Mariners top Jays
- Fire truck crashes in Grant Co., firefighter sent to the hospital
- Injured owl saved by Walla Walla County corporal, Blue Mountain Wildlife
- Fight leads to Pasco house fire, injuring one man
- At least one shooting, two gunshot victims Saturday night in Yakima