KENNEWICK, Wash. - After 22 years in business, Chico's Tacos has permanently closed their doors.
The restaurant, located on Columbia Center Boulevard and Clearwater Avenue in Kennewick, posted this message on their Facebook page Saturday night:
It's not known why the small, family-owned business shut down. KAPP-KVEW reached to Chico’s Tacos and they said, “no comment.”
- Granger teacher awarded Regional Teacher of the Year
- Seahawks' rookie draft class hit hard by injuries in camp
- 4 injured in 'violent' Moxee crash involving apple truck; SR 24 closed in both directions
- KSD brings in mediator, will be bargaining all day tomorrow
- Developer turning vacant Richland office building to apartment high-rise