WASHINGTON - One million dollars' worth of cocaine was found in Safeway stores in Washington.
According to the King County Sheriff's Office, fifty pounds of cocaine was found in a Safeway at Woodinville, and more was found in Safeway stores in Federal Way and Bellingham, in banana boxes.
The Drug Enforcement Administration is now handling the investigation.
This story was first reported by KOMO News.
- Kennewick Police investigate gang-related shooting
- More construction starts Monday on George Washington Way
- JUST IN: Toppenish police arrest 18-year-old accused of shooting two people in 2018
- Spokane man thanks Apple Watch for saving father's life
- Man gets life for sex crimes involving 15-year-old in Portland