KENNEWICK, Wash. - Kennewick nonprofit Columbia Industries has announced the acquisition of a Tri-Cities bottled water company, less than two weeks after announcing the takeover of the Round Table Pizza restaurants in Tri-Cities.
Along with Round Table, Paradise Bottled Water Company joins Columbia Industries' lineup of commercial enterprises - CI Shred and CI Information Management. The for-profit companies help fund Columbia Industries' nonprofit programs - which focus on helping those with disabilities and other challenges get jobs.
Paradise Bottled Water is currently owned by a father and son team, Rick and Jordan Hays.
"It was imperative for our customers and employees that we sell to an organization that had similar 'family business' atmposhere and values, and one that was also active in our community," said Jordan Hays, general manager of Paradise. "We found this in Columbia Industries and knew right away that this was the perfect fit."
The sale will be finalized later this month.
# # # # #
- Investors don't seem to know what to make of the US-China trade war
- FedEx CEO challenges New York Times to debate after critical story
- Health care jobs will keep US labor market going even in recession
- Washington state bans vapor products containing vitamin E acetate
- Columbia Basin College celebrates new food pantry for students