Are you a Costco customer who loves macaroni and cheese? The nationwide warehouse is selling a 27-pound tub of it.
The Chef's Banquet Macaroni & Cheese Storage Bucket sells for $89.99, contains 180 servings and has a shelf-life of 20 years if stored in a cool, dry place.
The cheese sauce and pasta are sealed separately and have oxygen absorbers to maintain the product's shelf-life.
The meal can be made by simply boiling water, adding the pasta, and then using leftover water to make the cheese sauce. Costco has listed the product under Emergency Foods.
Currently, the product is out of stock online. Check your local Costco for availability.
- Police: Campers assault park ranger, strike officer in the head
- 100 kids participate in junior triathlon at Howard Amon Park
- Pasco PD helps secure victim's windows after domestic disturbance
- KPD searching for man who robbed girl at gunpoint for cell phone, vape pen
- Idaho woman and police officer share touching reunion