PULLMAN, Wash. - Nobody was hurt when a construction crane collapsed at Washington State University early Monday morning.
On-site workers told Pullman Radio the crane fell around 6:30 a.m. The Pullman Fire Department and WSU Police were not notified of the collapse.
Pullman Radio reported the crane fell near the Plant Sciences Building Number 5 construction site across from Martin Stadium. This was the second construction incident at WSU within the last three weeks. In late July, a construction worker was injured after falling at the Global Animal Health Phase II job site.
- Woman admits to lying in viral post about attempted abduction at Pasco Walmart
- Oregon police: Intoxicated bus driver crashes while transporting 46 Army National Guard members
- Green Beret stationed at JBLM killed in Afghanistan
- 27 people naturalized in Richland on Citizenship Day
- Wapato mayor demands thousands in backpay in letter to council members