UPDATE: I-84 eastbound has reopened.
Thirty-five guardrail posts and 11 sections of guardrail were damaged in the crash.
PENDLETON, Ore. A crash has shut down the eastbound lanes of Interstate 84 between Pendleton and La Grande.
The closure extends from exit 216 seven miles east of Pendleton to milepost 258 about a mile west of La Grande, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation.
ODOT is working to open one lane before the crash is fully cleared.
- What China's new tariffs mean for you
- Koch Industries: The most important company you may not know
- Ellensburg School District receives $300,000 in school safety grants
- Pasco students will get a personal laptop to take home this school year
- Benton City man sentenced to 23 years to life for raping, impregnating girl