RICHLAND, Wash. - The Drug Enforcement Agency raided Zain Medical Center in Richland for the second time this year.
Federal agents raided the facility on Tuesday morning. It was first raided by the DEA in January 2018 and has apparently been under investigation ever since.
No further information regarding the investigation has been released.
“I am unable to provide any other details as the investigation is on-going and everything remains under seal,” DEA spokeswoman Jodie Underwood said.
She indicated that information could potentially be available within the next few weeks.
- Lottery winner dreamed of jackpot
- Whitstran Elementary closed due to power outage, students being bussed to Housel Middle School
- COMING UP ON GMNW @5: Police need your help finding the driver involved in a hit and run
- Parents of Hermiston High student file lawsuit against school district after son's concussion
- Kidnapping suspect in Spokane threatened to kill victim, court docs say