Deputies are responding to a fatal shooting Tuesday at a McDonald's in Western Washington.
At 5:50 p.m., Thurston County Sheriff's Office tweeted that one male victim is dead and a suspect has been detained at the fast food restaurant in Grand Mound, about 20 miles south of Olympia off I-5.
TCSO responding to a shooting at Grand Mound McDonald’s. Male victim deceased and suspect is detained. Lt. Brady will be the PIO.— Thurston Co. Sheriff (@ThurstonSheriff) September 4, 2019
This is a developing story.
- Mental health professionals to now be on 24/7 with Tri-Cities law enforcement
- Benton PUD asking customers to round up their change to help others with electric bill
- Report: Cougar spotted chasing coyote at Richland golf course
- Report of Pasco shooting leads to arrest for car theft
- Spokane's first Texas Roadhouse is now hiring