HERMISTON, Oreg. - Oregon state troopers chased down Lee Carl Issel on Saturday.
The chase started on Highway 207 when police say Issel hit another car and a telephone pole.
OSP saw Issel hit the objects, and his truck was later found in a crop circle off Glemm Road.
A fish and wildlife officer and his K9 Ukkie located Issel and arrested him.
He was charged with DUI, reckless driving, and felony eluding.
He was booked in Umatilla County jail with bail set at $45,000.
- East Valley High School closed tomorrow
- Benton County man wanted for failing to register as a sex offender
- Walla Walla schools get new electronic visitor entry systems
- Female county employees file complaint against Sheriff Hatcher; his lawyer responds
- Woman wanted for theft at Castle Megastore in Kennewick