YAKIMA, Wash. - Dutch Bros has opened another location in Yakima.
Dutch Bros opened its newest location on Saturday morning which located on South First Street between East Washington Avenue and East Mead Avenue.
According to the company’s press release, Dutch Bros Coffee is the country’s largest privately held drive-thru coffee company with more than 325 locations and 10,000 employees in seven states.
The new drive-thru is open Sunday through Thursday, 5 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Dutch Bros is located at 2105 S. 1st Street in Yakima.
- Viral sensation dubbed the 'salmon cannon' was tested by local researchers at PNNL
- Family of Kennewick crash victim issue statement on anniversary of his death
- Washington State Parks offers free admission this Sunday
- Suspect in White Swan home invasion-murder enters not guilty plea
- Home decor store in Kennewick close to opening its doors