Just months after getting a second Dutch Bros location, Yakima is getting a third.
Construction has started on a new Dutch Bros location at 305 N. First St., near the intersection of North First Street and East Lincoln Avenue.
City of Yakima records show the owners submitted a proposal April 24, 2018 to construct the more than 800-square-foot drive-thru coffee shop.
The owners told KAPP-KVEW the coffee shop should be open by the end of June.
- Granger teacher awarded Regional Teacher of the Year
- Seahawks' rookie draft class hit hard by injuries in camp
- 4 injured in 'violent' Moxee crash involving apple truck; SR 24 closed in both directions
- KSD brings in mediator, will be bargaining all day tomorrow
- Developer turning vacant Richland office building to apartment high-rise