FRANKLIN COUNTY, Wash. - A 21-year-old man died after rolling in a pickup truck on Highway 395 north of Pasco Friday morning.
Troopers said Joseph Flewellyn was driving northbound on Highway 395 near Country Mercantile when he drifted into the median, overcorrected and rolled in a Ford F-350 pickup.
The Washington State Patrol responded to the crash at about 10:50 a.m. Flewellyn wasn't wearing a seat belt at the time. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Flewellyn is listed as a resident of Macon, Georgia.
Northbound lanes were blocked for several hours as authorities investigated the crash. All lanes have since reopened.
The cause is still under investigation.
- Apple Store employee texted himself customer's intimate photo
- Deputies released from hospital after shooting incident that killed a Pasco man
- YPD: Woman rams victim's car, chases him at more than 100 mph on North First Street
- WATCH: Franklin Co. authorities give update on shooting that killed 1 person, injured 3 deputies
- Tumbleweeds launches $5 'Cafeteria Burrito'