WHITE SWAN, Wash. - The Yakima County Coroner has identified the last victim killed in the White Swan shooting.
59-year-old John Cagle, a Yakima County resident, was gunned down June 8 near Medicine Valley Road. The other victims include Catherine Eneas, 49, Dennis Overacker, 61, Thomas Hernandez, 36, and Michelle Starnes, 51.
Two suspects have been named and arrested in the killings. James Dean Cloud and Donovan Quinn Carter Cloud were charged with assault with a deadly weapon and armed carjacking in federal court. Murder charges may still be pending.
- 80 indicted in international fraud, money laundering scheme
- Kennewick teachers union to pass out fliers at schools hosting open houses
- Pickup driver pinned inside vehicle after colliding with van in Pasco
- Jay Inslee will run for third term as governor, shortly after withdrawing from presidential race
- Troopers: Tired driver causes two vehicle crash in Walla Walla