RICHLAND, Wash. - A fire caused by fireworks destroyed a recreational vehicle and damaged three others near Meadow Springs Country Club on Thursday, July 4, according to the Richland Fire Department.
RFD Chief Tom Huntington said the fire started as a natural cover fire along the 2400 block of Tiger Lane near Stewart Drive before 7:22 p.m.
The fire extended to an RV storage yard where several RVs were parked along a vinyl fence. One was a total loss and three others had moderate to light damage, Huntington said.
No other details were released.