YAKIMA, Wash. - A building owned by the Picatti Brothers in Yakima suffered a $1 million loss after a fire broke out.
The Yakima Fire Department rushed to the fire at 105 S. Third Ave. near Walnut Street at 4:31 a.m. Sunday. According to officials, a three-bay shop on the alley side of the building was engulfed in flames. The fire started to spread to the main building.
Firefighters worked for hours to contain the fire. They put it out completely at 9:30 a.m. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and Yakima Police Department are investigating the cause.
The initial estimated dollar loss is about $1 million, the Yakima Fire Department said.
According to the company's website, they provide several services including frozen pipe repair, sewage installation, pump service and more.
- Driver in crash that killed 75-year-old woman in Umatilla County facing DUI, manslaughter charges
- Stolen truck crashes into Kennewick building following police chase
- Woman arrested on suspicion of reckless burning after RV fire in Kennewick
- Student efforts lead Gov. Inslee to declare Family and Consumer Science Day in state
- Kennewick Olive Garden waiter featured on Access Hollywood, TIME