TOPPENISH, Wash. - The Yakama Nation reservation fireworks stands have opened.
Several firework sellers already busy and ready to serve the community for Fourth of July celebrations.
Damien Tomeo owner of several fireworks stand in Toppenish said his firework selection is worth driving to the reservation.
"Either with warrior product or world class fireworks we have black cat we have all of them we are open and ready to serve you,” said firework stand owner Damian Tomeo.
Firework stands are located on First Avenue in Toppenish.
They are open every day until July 5th, from 8 to 10 p.m.
- St. Helens permit sales re-open Monday after website crash
- DEQ: Contaminants found in wells on Oregon's north coast
- Richland man follows dream to become sculptor after suffering back injury
- Porter's BBQ serving free meals all day for Mar. 8 grand opening
- Officials: Trolley driver paid man $2K to attack him on job