Snow and cold weather has slowed down construction of the Columbia Gardens Wine and Artisan Village on Columbia Drive in Kennewick.
But Port of Kennewick commissioners approved the first two tenants for the waterfront wine village.
The Palencia Wine company in Walla Walla and winemaker Bart Fawbush of Seattle will move in to the building next year.
Port deputy CEO Tana Bader Inglima says they hope to complete the wine village by June of next year
- Officials respond to 'suspicious' fire in Yakima
- Columbia Park pond stocked with over 6,000 of fish for kids fishing derby
- Camp Hope will stay open until June 30th unless it gets a permanent location
- Greater Columbia ACH invites public to learn more about opioid addiction
- Local nurses help hurricane affected students